These 7 oz compostable plastic cups by World Centric are great for serving small drinks, smoothies, and juices. These cups are made from PLA bioplastic derived from US grown corn, not oil - so they do not put harmful chemicals into the beverage and body. They’re also better for the environment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Certified biodegradable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Cup printed for customer awareness: "Made From Corn - Certified Compostable In Industrial Facilities."
- Product Dimensions: 3.0" x 3.3"
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.