These recycled kraft bags are lined with compostable PLA (polylactic acid) and include a PLA window. PLA is a corn-based polymer so there is no plastic in this product. This environmentally friendly renewable resource is 100% compostable and is ideal for granola, coffee, cookies, bakery items and even crafts. Includes tin tie.
Also used by microgreen growers!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Made in the USA
- PLA window to show off product
- PLA liner to keep bag from absorbing oils
- 40% recycled brown kraft paper with 25% post-consumer content
- Meets ASTM D6400 standards for composting
- Product Dimensions: 4.75" W x 2.5" L x 9.5" H
Note: Remove Tin Tie before composting.