Flat food/item bags without side pleats/gussets.
Cellophane packaging is returning to popularity as an eco-friendly alternative to petroleum-based plastic packaging. Made from plant cellulose, NatureFlex NKR cellophane is certified home compostable and easily biodegrades in soil, just like plants and leaves.
Compostable cellophane bags are clear and perfect for storing and displaying food items. Our eco-friendly bags are considered high-grade food packaging, are moisture-resistant and heat-sealable. Foods that store well include baked goods, candies, nuts, spices, cake mixes and dried fruits. Cellophane is also a good choice for greasy or oily products.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified Home Compostable by TUV Austria
- Certified Marine Degradable by ASTM D6691-09
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Heat-sealable, moisture-resistant
- Freezer Safe
- FDA approved for food usage
- Multiple sizes and quantities available
- Cellophane bags are also available with gussets (side pleats for wider expansion to accommodate bulkier food products)
- 1.2mm thickness
Not for use with hot foods or items.