Usually Ships in 5-10 Business Days. However, some orders may take up to 6 weeks to ship due to material shortages. Contact for availability.
Cellophane packaging is returning to popularity as an eco-friendly alternative to petroleum-based plastic packaging. Made from plant cellulose, cellophane is 100% compostable and easily biodegrades in soil, just like plants and leaves.
Compostable cellophane bags are clear and perfect for storing and displaying food items. Our eco-friendly bags are considered high-grade food packaging, are moisture-resistant and heat-sealable. Foods that store well include baked goods, candies, nuts, spices, cake mixes and dried fruits. Cellophane is also a good choice for greasy or oily products.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Flat food/item bags without side pleats/gussets.
- Multiple sizes and quantities available
- 100% Compostable
- FDA approved for food usage
- Heat-sealable, moisture-resistant
- Cellophane bags are also available with gussets (side pleats for wider expansion to accommodate bulkier food products)
- 1.2mm thickness
Heat sealers sold separately. Not for use with hot foods or items.