Compostable produce bags are loved by customers at farmers markets, co-ops, and natural food stores. Made entirely from plant based materials, these bioplastic bags biodegrade naturally in your home compost bin. Great for food storage, Biobags "breathe" without leaking, allowing heat and moisture to escape or evaporate. This feature reduces bacterial build-up of collected waste, thus reducing odor. Will decompose in a controlled composting environment in 10-45 days, leaving no harmful residues behind. Strong enough to line the compost bin, these versatile bags can also go right into the compost heap along with kitchen scraps. The translucent mint green bioplastic is an industry standard to show these bags are biodegradable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 11” wide size roll
- 800 bags per roll
- Holds up to 6lbs per bag
- Made in California from cornstarch, vegetable oil and other renewable resources
- 100% compostable
- Shelf stable, just like paper plates or paper towels
- NO polyethylene or chemical additives!
- Verified by the Non-GMO project
- Soy-based inks and dyes that are CEN certified
- DEBIO certified for use in organic agriculture
- Certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute to meet the ASTM D6400 specification
- Meets California SB 1749 requirements
- Will decompose in 10-45 days in a controlled compost environment