Client Services Representative
Good Start Packaging's mission is to inspire people to eliminate the 31 million tons of plastic packaging that enters landfills each year. We supply compostable take out food packaging to restaurants and other organizations throughout the U.S. We're passionate about making a positive difference in the environment while growing a successful business.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Client Services Representative in our Bedford office. This is not the typical customer service position. This is for people who love to multi-task, proactively help customers, and make a positive difference- not just answer phones. This is a new position created to help us handle a growing volume of business.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls and emails, provide first line customer service including quotes and product information
- Follow up with new clients by phone to ensure satisfaction
- Process web, phone and email orders
- Communicate with warehouse and suppliers as necessary
- Mail samples and catalogs to customers as requested
- Collaborate with marketing team to find ways of increasing inbound leads
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, DEAR and/or strong computer aptitude
- Very detail oriented
- Willingness to work in time sensitive environment; orders need to be processed each day on a tight schedule
- Comfortable with web, social media, and general PC software
- Strong work ethic and get it done attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and business writing skills
- Track record of reliability in previous positions
- Professional demeanor
- Passion for protecting the environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to learn about sustainability issues and form connections in the industry
- Variety- As we're a young company, we wear many hats and welcome employees who take initiative to help in other areas of the business.
- Friendly, open, team atmosphere
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K including company match
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you're interested in the position and will make an excellent candidate. For information about Good Start Packaging, visit www.goodstartpackaging.com.