These 6 oz PLA cup samples from World Centric are great for serving small iced teas, iced coffees, smoothies, and juices. These cups are made from PLA corn plastic - not oil - so there’s no leaching of harmful chemicals. They’re also better for the environment. Both the cold cups and lids are certified biodegradable by BPI.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Certified biodegradable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Cup printed for customer awareness: "Made From Corn - Certified Compostable In Industrial Facilities."
- Product Dimensions: 2.9" x 2.5"
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.