These 6 oz compostable hot cups are made from NoTree bamboo paper, an annually renewable resource that doesn’t require trees being cut down. Perfect for serving warm beverages like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate, your customers will love the fact these are 100% compostable and don't contain a plastic or wax lining. Safe for liquids up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit. Not microwaveable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- Made from 100% rapidly renewable unbleached bamboo fiber.
- Lined with PLA, a biopolymer made from corn.
- 100% compostable in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility.
- No wax or plastic lining.
- Freezer safe.
- Conforms to all FDA guidelines & ASTM D-6400 Standard.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Product Dimensions: 2.7"L x 2.7"W x 3.1"H
No lid is available for this item.
|Quantity Per Case||1000|
|Cases Per Pallet||54|
|Case Weight||13.50 LBS|