These 32 oz fiber bowls are made from surplus sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber so they are 100% compostable. Perfect for poke bowls, soups, salads, and other take out meals. Lids are available, so your customers can dine in or take their food to go.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- Contains no plastic or wax lining
- Certified compostable in 2-4 months in a commercial facility
- ASTM D-6400 certified
- Oil & Grease resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Product Dimensions: 7.4" x 7.4" x 3.2"
|Quantity Per Case||500|
|Cases Per Pallet||30|
|Case Weight||31.00 LBS|