This product is not available for sale in California, New York, and Washington. This item will be replaced with a compliant version in February/March 2023. Please check back, Shop PFAS-Free Containers, or Learn More.
These eco-friendly 3 compartment to-go container samples are made from wheatstraw, a renewable resource. Unlike traditional styrofoam containers, these clamshells are compostable. One large compartment for entrees and two small compartments, perfect for sauces or sides.
FEATURES & BENEFIT
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 1-3 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.2 x 2.9\