Our Wide 24 oz certified compostable paper bowls made of renewable fiber are great for both soups and hot foods as well as cold treats. Sugarcane fiber is an annually renewable byproduct of sugarcane farming. These bowls are lined with PLA, a bio-lining made from corn, containing NO waxes or plastics which are bad for health and the environment. From soups to salad to ice cream, show your commitment to environmentally responsible practices with eco-friendly branding. Not microwaveable. Lids available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from 100% Rapidly renewable unbleached sugarcane fiber
- 100% Compostable in commercial composting facility
- Freezer Safe
- Gluten Free
- No wax or plastic lining
- Conforms to all FDA guidelines
- Conforms to ASTM D-6400 Standard
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9"L x 5.9"W x 2.4"H
Matching compostable lids sold separately: BOL-NT-24W