These World Centric compostable 20 oz trays are made from 100% wheat straw. Wheat straw is not only an annually renewable resources, but can also be made into products normally made with plastic or paper. Wheat straw is the remaining plant material after the wheat grain and chaff have been extracted so it is 100% gluten-free.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS to meet safety and composting standards
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- Microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items.
- Soak proof
- No plastic or wax lining.
- Handles hot liquids up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- Fully compostable, sturdy and strong.
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.0" x 1.5" H
Pairs with fiber lid TRL-SC-UAR-LF sold separately.
|Quantity Per Case||600|
|Cases Per Pallet||36|
|Case Weight||24.00 LBS|