NOTE: These deli containers are blank and unprinted.
16 oz compostable round blank deli containers are made from PLA, a plant-based bioplastic which is derived from corn grown in the USA. As light and strong as plastic but they fully biodegrade when composted in a commercial facility. Perfect for hot or cold deli foods like sides, salads, desserts and foods up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve your small deli items sustainably in packaging free of chemicals! These are the blank version of our popular printed version DC-CS-16.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Freezer safe
- 100% Certified compostable by BPI
- Composts within 2 to 4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Made from PLA, a plant-based bioplastic
- Can handle temperatures up to 120 degrees
- Product Dimensions: 4.8" x 2.8"
Lids sold separately. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Not microwaveable.