Certified compostable 12 oz round deli containers are made from PLA, a plant-based bioplastic which is derived from corn grown in the USA. As light and strong as plastic but they fully biodegrade when composted in a commercial facility. Perfect for hot or cold deli foods like sides, salads, desserts, acai bowls and foods up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve your small deli items sustainably in packaging free of chemicals!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified compostable by CMA
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Freezer safe
- Composts within 2 to 4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Made from PLA, a plant-based bioplastic
- Can handle temperatures up to 120 degrees
Lids sold separately. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Not microwaveable.
|Quantity Per Case
|Cases Per Pallet