Differentiate from the competition, build brand loyalty, and generate word-of-mouth with these custom printed cold cups!
These 10 oz compostable portion cups are made from polylactic acid (PLA), which is derived from corn grown in the USA. Our cups meet the most stringent scientific requirements for compostability. Great for serving iced teas, iced coffees, smoothies, beer, juices, and parfaits. They make great fruit or pudding cups too!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Ships in 12-18 weeks from approved proof
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" x 3.1" H
- View Custom Printing Guidelines here
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.
NOTE: Cups do not include stock World Centric print. Your designs are printed on blank containers.
Contact our custom printing specialists to request a sample and learn more.
These versatile cold cups have four lid variations. They can be made into to go cups with lids CP-CS-12SH that have optional snap-in soufflé cup inserts in either a 2 oz or 4 oz size: CP-CS-2SF or CP-CS-4S. The standard lids CPL-CS-12 or domed lids CPL-CS-12D both allow for straws to be inserted. The domed parfait lids CPL-CS-12DP do not have a straw hole.