Certified compostable 10-inch fiber serving forks are made from unbleached plant fiber. Plant fiber is an annually renewable resource and agricultural byproduct.
These compostable serving forks are perfect for your catering operations. Designed specifically to reduce waste and provide a strong and safe, non-toxic alternative to plastic.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS
- Certified Home Compostable by TUV Austria
- Certified Industrial Compostable by TUV Austria
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- ASTM D-6400 certified
- Compostable in 2 to 4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Made from unbleached plant fiber
- Fiber is an annually renewable resource
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Sustainable replacement for disposable plastic utensils
Shop our full line of compostable utensils!
|Quantity Per Case
|Cases Per Pallet