Most coffee cup lids are made of non-recyclable plastic. Our 100% compostable hot cup lids are made of CPLA, a renewable material made from corn starch. These 10-20 oz compostable hot cup lids fit tightly and can withstand heat up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
Paired with our 8 oz World Centric compostable hot cups, our compostable hot cup solution is the most environmentally friendly available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified Compostable by BPI & CMA
- Made from CPLA or Crystallized Polylactic Acid. .
- PLA is made from corn grown in the USA.
- 100% compostable within 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility.
- Withstands heat to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Conforms to all FDA guidelines & ASTM D-6400 Standard.
- Product Dimensions: 3.3"L x 3.3"W x 0.7"H
Pair with our 8 oz World Centric paper or sugarcane hot coffee cups.