Our 6" individually wrapped knive samples are biodegradable and compostable utensils made from tPLA, a resin made from 70% non-GMO corn and 30% Talc. tPLA resin is certified for biodegradability and compostability. Why use non-compostable petroleum-based plastics which create toxicity and lasting pollution when there are compostable alternatives?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Wrapped in cellulose for clean, sanitary use
- Suitable for food and liquids up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe and reusable
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute
- The cellulose wrapper is also certified compostable
- 100% compostable 3-6 months in a commercial composting facility
- Just as strong as traditional plastics
- PLA is a non-toxic bioplastic
- Conforms to ASTM D-6400 Standard
- Product Dimensions: 6.7" Long
Home composting not advised for tPLA products as they require higher heat to break down.