Our World Centric 64 oz fiber bowls are grease resistant, microwave and freezer safe. Fully compostable, this bowl is a perfect alternative to Styrofoam or plastic. These unbleached compostable fiber containers are made from renewable sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. Perfect for entrees, salads, desserts and more!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- Oil & Grease resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards
- Product Dimensions: 9.15" x 3" H
Compostable clear PLA lids BOL-CS-36 are also available sold separately.
|Quantity Per Case||300|
|Cases Per Pallet||28|
|Case Weight||24.49 LBS|