Looking for a packaging container that can do it all? This 32 oz biodegradable clamshell-style container sample is made with 99% annually renewable, plant-based material. Salad? Yup. Cookies? Sure. Fruits & Veggies? You bet. And all without BPAs, phthalates or other nasty chemicals! From donuts to zoodles to pasta salad, this one does it all!
Popular with Microgreen Growers due to larger space for bigger microgreens like Sunflower, Peas, Beans, Borage, etc.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lids are attached clamshell-style
- Easily add your stickers or labels to the flat top or sides
- Made from PLA bioplastic, a 99% plant-based material
- No BPAs or other nasty stuff
- Tough-guy durability
- Enclosures that stay shut
- Stack-n-go features
- Manufactured in the USA
- Meets ASTM D6400 standard to compost in 180 days in a commercial facility
- Compost Manufacturing Alliance Approved
- Freezer Safe
- Product Dimensions: 3" H x 7.75" W x 4.3" D
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.