This product is not available for sale in California, New York, and Washington. This item will be replaced with a compliant version in February/March 2023. Please check back, Shop PFAS-Free Containers, or Learn More.
Our 10" fiber oval plate samples are made from surplus sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. These two renewable and sustainable fiber materials are compostable and require no trees being cut down.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards for compostability
- Product Dimensions: 10.4" Length x 7.8" Width x 0.8" Height