This product is not available for sale in California, New York, and Washington. Please shop the compliant replacement product TO-SC-U9-LFP.
These unbleached compostable fiber containers are made from surplus sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. Perfect for heavier entrees and food orders.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 9.1 x 3.2