World Centric Totally Touchless Cutlery Dispenser: The most hygienic way to dispense single-use compostable cutlery.
Dispenser includes one tower each for Forks, Spoons and Knives. Fork, Spoon and Knife Refill packs are Sold Separately.
Given the state of foodservice operations, a truly touchless dispensing solution to provide cutlery to your customers is imperative. But the number of sustainable options available have been few. And the field narrows when you require a completely touchless refilling solution for loading the utensils. Now World Centric has introduced the most effective and hygienic answer to dispensing cutlery in a safe, secure manner. And, best of all, you can maintain your commitment to using sustainable cutlery because World Centric utensils are made from plant-based, certified compostable PLA plastic.
World Centric tPLA utensils are compostable utensils made from TPLA, a resin made from 70% non-GMO corn and 30% Talc. TPLA resin is certified for compostability.
Refill cutlery packs are contact-free at all 15 points along the path from factory line to mealtime. Factory-sealed cartridges and zero-touch dispensers demonstrate your commitment to cleanliness.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sealed Bags - Completely no touch handling and refilling of cutlery prevents contamination
- Labor Saving - Holds up to 375 pieces to minimize refills (125 per tower)
- Minimizes Waste - Customers take only the individual pieces of cutlery they need
- Ease of Use - Easy refilling with simple instructions on cutlery bags and refill indicators
- Compostable Cutlery - Made of plant-based plastic. Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Place Anywhere - Easy placement on almost any counter space, with no electricity required
- Supports our Giving - 25% of net profits go to social and environmental organizations
- Product Dimensions - 21.1" Height x 8.6" Wide x 10.06" Depth (at base)
NOTE: Home composting not advised for TPLA products as they require higher heat to break down.