The Fiber Compost-a-pack is 8.5"x6.6"x3" These new folding compostable takeout containers are made from plant fiber, an eco-friendly alternative to styrofoam. Microwave and freezer safe, they can be used for both hot (up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit) and cold items. Their unique all-in-one design includes tear-away side flaps that are great for holding condiment packets or utensils.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- Microwave and freezer safe. Can be used for both hot and cold items.
- Soak proof.
- No plastic or wax lining.
- Handles hot liquids up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit. (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- Fully compostable, sturdy and strong.
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability.
- 48 oz to first indent line, 59 oz to the second indent line, 66 oz to top.