This product is not available for sale in California, New York, and Washington. Please shop the compliant replacement product TO-SC-U9T-LFP.
These eco-friendly 3 compartment to-go containers are made from wheatstraw, a renewable resource. Unlike traditional styrofoam containers, these clamshells are compostable. One large compartment for entrees and two small compartments, perfect for sauces or sides.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards
- Product Dimensions: 9.3" x 9" x 3.3" H
|Quantity Per Case||300|
|Cases Per Pallet||28|
|Case Weight||30.10 LBS|