Our line of plates are made from surplus sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. These two renewable and sustainable fiber materials are 100% compostable and require no trees being cut down.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards for compostability
- Product Dimensions: 9.1" Diameter x 0.8" Height
This product is not available for sale in California, New York, and Washington. Please shop the compliant replacement product PL-SC-U9-LFP.