Our line of plates are made from surplus sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. These two renewable and sustainable fiber materials are compostable and require no trees being cut down.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards for compostability
- Product Dimensions: 6.9" Diameter x 0.7" Height
This product is not available for sale in California, New York, and Washington. Please shop the compliant replacement product PL-SC-U7-LFS.