These 8 oz compostable hot cups are made from NoTree™ 100% sugarcane paper, an annually renewable resource that doesn’t require trees being cut down. Perfect for serving warm beverages like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate, your customers will love the fact these are 100% compostable and include no plastic or waxed lining. These cups have a bio-lining made from corn. Not microwaveable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from 100% rapidly renewable unbleached sugarcane fiber.
- Sugarcane fiber is an extremely sustainable by-product of sugar production.
- 100% compostable in commercial composting facility.
- Lined with PLA, a biopolymer made from corn.
- No wax or plastic lining.
- Conforms to all FDA guidelines & ASTM D-6400 Standard.
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Product Dimensions: 3.1"L x 3.1"W x 3.6"H
Pairs with lid CUL-CS-8 sold separately.