LIDS PRL-FB-8-LF SOLD SEPARATELY
The 8" Fiber PizzaRound pizza bottoms are the first 100% compostable, sustainable, tree-free, plant-based pizza boxes ever! The eco-friendly circular fiber clamshell reduces packaging waste, folding labor & storage needs. They also reduce grease and sogginess that are common with traditional cardboard pizza boxes.
The PizzaRound offers an unrivaled sustainable solution to support restaurants owners' efforts to minimize environmental impacts.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Contains no plastic or wax lining
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Total Height: 1.42"
- Less Packaging - No liners or plastic tents needed to keep the crust crisp, absorb grease or protect toppings
- Reduce Labor - Eliminates the need to manually fold boxes
- Save Space - Provides nesting storage dramatically reducing space needs
- Better Performance - Improved heat retention, air vents and raised 'dimples' that maintain crispness
- Customer Convenience - Removable top doubles as a server and a dish. Cutting guides for perfect portioning.
|Quantity Per Case||200|
|Cases Per Pallet||72|
|Case Weight||14.30 LBS|