World Centric biodegradable and compostable trays are made from 100% wheat straw. Wheat straw is not only an annually renewable resources, but can also be turned into products normally made from plastic or paper. Wheat straw is the remaining plant material after the wheat grain and chaff have been extracted.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items
- Soak proof
- Have no plastic or wax lining
- Handle hot liquids up to 220 Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- Fully compostable, sturdy and strong
- Meet ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability