Our Greenware 20 oz compostable clear cold cup samples are perfect for businesses looking to reduce their plastic waste by switching to PLA bioplastic. These PLA cups are made with a corn based material which is both renewable and compostable. Using PLA instead of petroleum based materials also keeps harmful chemicals out of your products, customers and the environment.
These 20 oz cups are great for juices, soft drinks, smoothies, iced coffees or teas and beer. These cups now fit 16/24 series lids (see below) that are compatible with 12, 16, 20 & 24 oz cups.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Clear material for perfect product color and visibility.
- Plant based materials for Greenware PLA products are renewably grown in the USA.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% compostable in industrial compost facilities.
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute.
- Made with Ingeo™ biopolymer, a plant based PLA resin.
- Best for cold beverages
Store and use under 105 degrees Fahrenheit. Store away from direct sunlight.
Pairs with flat lids 9509112 or sip lids 9509132. (16/24 Series Lids)
MFG SKU: GC20 NT