These biodegradable and compostable 20 oz trays are made from 100% wheatstraw. Wheatstraw is not only an annually renewable resources, but can also be made into products normally made with plastic or paper. Wheatstraw is the remaining plant material after the wheat grain and chaff have been extracted so it is 100% gluten-free.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items.
- Soak proof
- No plastic or wax lining.
- Handles hot liquids up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- Fully compostable, sturdy and strong.
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.0" x 1.5" H
Pairs with fiber lid TRL-SC-UAR-LF sold separately.