These two compartment unbleached compostable fiber containers are made from surplus sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. Perfect for burgers, sandwiches, sliders and more!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 34 oz capacity
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 1-3 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards
- Product Dimensions: 9.2" x 6.4" x 3"
This product is not available for sale in California, New York, and Washington. This item will be replaced with a compliant version in February/March 2023. Please check back, Shop PFAS-Free Containers, or Learn More.