Our line of fiber bowls are made from surplus sugarcane fiber and wheat straw agricultural fiber.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Grease and cut resistant.
- Microwave and freezer safe.
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees F.
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables.
- Composts in 1-3 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards for compostability
Lids sold separately, available in fiber and PLA bioplastic as seen below.