This sample is not available for sale in New York or California. Learn More.
Our line of fiber bowls are made from surplus sugarcane fiber and wheat straw agricultural fiber.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Grease and cut resistant.
- Microwave and freezer safe.
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees F.
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables.
- Composts in 1-3 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards for compostability
Lids sold separately, available in fiber and PLA bioplastic as seen below.