Bagcraft's EcoCraft grease-resistant natural deli paper is an eco-friendly option for serving deli and bakery items. This deli paper is breathable, keeping wrapped breads fresher by letting them steam and moisture escape.
Packed in cartons printed with water-based inks and made from 100% post-consumer recycled content and are recyclable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified compostable by Compost Manufacturing Alliance
- Manufactured from Natural Total Chlorine Free Pulp
- 100% post-consumer recycled fiber inner cartons and trays
- Soy blended wax reduces the reliance on petroleum wax
- FDA approved foodservice packaging
- 20 lb weight paper (similar to copy paper)
Advantages of producing EcoCraft Natural Paper vs. Bleached Paper
- Reduction in wood used
- Reduction in total energy needed to produce
- Reduction in Greenhouse Gases produced
- Reduction in Wastewater produced