Custom Printing Guidelines
Guidelines for Hot Cups, Paper Bowls, Clear Cold Cups & Round Deli Containers
- Artwork must be submitted in vector format as an .ai, .eps., or high resolution .pdf file. All texts must be outlined. Templates of our products are available upon request.
- For paper products, UV Offset prints are made using petroleum-based, food-safe inks. Flexographic prints are made using water-based, food-safe inks.
- Colors printed will be those specified on the digital proof. A color variance of +/- 10% is possible between each production batch.
- There is a 1.5mm movement tolerance for design print positions. Overall design may shift up to 1.5mm up or down, or left to right.
- Printing parties assume no liability for incorrect copy or art approved by the customer.
- Copyright infringements are not the responsibility of Good Start Packaging.
- Cases shipped may vary +/- 10% from cases ordered due to the nature of the manufacturing process. Customer agrees to pay for produced cases within this range.
- Once proofs are approved and PO submitted, no changes can be made to the prints until the next production. Once production begins, customer is responsible for the invoice total
PLA (Clear Products) Specific Requirements:
- Pantone (PMS) colors, Coated
- 4 colors recommended, 6 colors max
- No gradient printing
- For 100% clarity, 8pt text/image size is highly recommended, including copyright and trademark symbols.
- Detailed artwork is not recommended.
Discount for Co-Marketing:
We offer a $25 credit on your account for future orders (including stock items such as lids) if you send us a high resolution photo of your custom product containing food/drinks in your establishment. We will promote your business and custom printed items on our social media, website, etc.
Payment is accepted by check, wire, PayPal, or any major credit card.
Storage and Shipping:
Storage of custom cases in either of our climate controlled warehouses (NH or CA) is available, and we can ship to you on demand. Consult with your custom print specialist for details and pricing. Many clients including those with multiple locations or limited storage space take advantage of this service.
Due to the nature of custom printing, once proofs have been approved and production scheduled, order can not be canceled or revised.
Contact our Custom Printing Specialists to request a sample and learn more.