All of our fiber bowls grease resistant, microwave and freezer safe. Fully compostable, this bowl is a perfect alternative to Styrofoam or plastic. These unbleached compostable fiber containers are made from renewable sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. Perfect for entrees, breakfasts, desserts and poke bowls!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards
- Product Dimensions: 7.4" x 2.4"
Lids available in either fiber or compostable PLA bioplastic. See below.