What is Bamboo Tableware?
Compostable bamboo plates and bowls are made from fallen areca palm leaves. The sheaths dry and fall to the ground, where they are collected, cleaned, and molded into this beautiful tableware. This material is a byproduct of the agriculture industry. Historically it has been burned in the fields. Now it is reused for high quality yet disposable eco friendly tableware.
Palm leaf tableware is more affordable than bamboo, yet just as attractive. Create stunningly gorgeous table settings at your next catered event or wedding. Your guests are sure to appreciate the beauty and goodness of these special plates and bowls.
Features of Bamboo Tableware:
- Compostable and biodegradable
- Not recommended for microwave
- Soak proof
- Can be used for hot and cold items
- Uncoated - no plastic or wax lining
- Sturdy - good for buffets!
- Heat-resistant - good for hot soup!
- Disposable yet high-end