World Centric 12 oz compostable round deli containers are made from PLA, a plant-based bioplastic which is derived from corn grown in the USA. As light and strong as plastic but they fully biodegrade when composted in a commercial facility. Perfect for hot or cold deli foods like sides, salads, desserts and foods up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve your small deli items sustainably in packaging free of chemicals!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Freezer safe
- 100% Certified compostable by BPI
- Composts within 2 to 4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Made from PLA, a plant-based bioplastic
- Can handle temperatures up to 120 degrees
- "Biocompostable" and "This cup is made from plants and is 100% compostable" are printed on the side
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Not microwaveable.