This product is not available for sale in California, New York, and Washington. This item will be replaced with a compliant version in February/March 2023. Please check back, Shop PFAS-Free Containers, or Learn More.
NOTE: Actual sample received may not match product image. There may be some design differences with this sku but the size will remain the same and the lids will all continue to fit!
These 60 oz compostable fiber containers are perfect for takeout meals, entrees and salad bars. Made with unbleached and renewable sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Soak proof
- No plastic or wax lining
- Fully compostable, sturdy and strong
- Meet ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Product Dimensions: 10" x 7.5" x 2.5"
Pairs with a fiber lid or a clear PLA lid made of compostable bioplastic. (Sold separately)