Tork Universal perforated roll towels have high-bulk, two-ply construction that maximizes absorbency for superior spill holding power using fewer towels. Super strong soft towels hold together even on tough jobs.
Ideal for cleaning and wiping all surfaces.
- 210 count, 2 ply gives you at least twice the toweling or typical paper towel rolls, reducing replacement time, helps eliminate run-out and saves storage and delivery costs.
- Made from 100% recycled paper and meets the EPA compliant (minimum 90% post-consumer content) providing environmental benefits, and a positive image builder.
- EcoLogo and Green Seal Certified
- 157.5 ft per roll/ 1890 ft per case.
- Roll Diameter 5.45". Sheet length: 9"
Why we like to use these in our own office:
- They're unbleached.
- They seem to last forever, are very absorbent, and fit on a standard paper towel holder.
- They're economical and since they use less packaging, better on the environment