This product is not available for sale in California, New York, and Washington. This item will be replaced with a compliant version in February/March 2023. Please check back, Shop PFAS-Free Containers, or Learn More.
Imagine the possibilities you could create with these eco-friendly, compostable hex bowl containers! Made from renewable plant fibers like bagasse from sugarcane, and wheat straw.
These natural materials are fully compostable and have the strength to handle both hot and cold items. With tons of applications from salads to nachos and creative bowls, these are popular for a very good reason.
Matching Lid BXL-CS-44 sold separately!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Soak proof
- Can be used for hot and cold items
- Have no plastic or wax lining
- Handle hot liquids up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial facility
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
- Meets FDA standards for food contact
- Product Dimensions: 9.7" Diameter x 2.8" Height