Sales Account Manager
Good Start Packaging's mission is to help organizations eliminate the 31 million tons of plastic packaging that enters landfills each year. We do that by finding sustainable, plant-based alternatives to traditional food packaging. We distribute them to restaurants and other organizations throughout the U.S. from our warehouses in New Hampshire and California. We're passionate about making a positive difference in the environment while growing a successful business.
We've grown revenue over 60% per year for the past two years and are having a fantastic 2018. We need help to keep up with demand in this fast growing green segment of the packaging industry! We have an immediate opening for a full-time Account Manager in our Bedford/Manchester, NH area office.
We hire superstars, not backgrounds. Do you bring your all to everything you do? Do you have a passion for constant personal growth and love challenges? Are you self-aware while also being great at building rapport with others? Do you want to be part of a high performance team? If you answered yes to all these questions, please review the below and if still interested, let’s do this. If not, we wish you the very best, but please don’t apply as this is not a fit.
- Provide our clients and prospects with the highest level of consultative sales service to help them find the best food packaging for their needs.
- Strategic outbound sales to new prospects in northeast
- Respond to inbound inquiries with quotes and product information.
- Follow up with new clients by phone and in person to ensure satisfaction.
- Proactively solve problems for our clients
- Collaborate with marketing and customer service teams to add value to our clients' experience with our service.
- Proven ability to manage a sales pipeline and achieve goals
- Highly ethical, detail and service oriented
- Comfortable with web, social media, and general PC software
- Strong work ethic and get it done attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and business writing skills
- Track record of reliability in previous positions
- Professional demeanor- (plays nice with others.)
- Passion for protecting the environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to learn about sustainability issues and form connections in the industry
- Variety- As we're a young company, we wear many hats and welcome employees who take initiative to help in other areas of the business.
- Friendly, open, team atmosphere
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K including company match
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you're interested in the position and will make an excellent candidate. For information about Good Start Packaging, visit www.goodstartpackaging.com.