Sales Account Executive
(New York, NY)
We've grown revenue by an average of 60% per year for the past 3 years. January 2019 is currently at over 100% YOY growth! We need help to keep up with demand in this fast growing green segment of the packaging industry! We're opening a New York City office and have an immediate opening for a full-time Sales Account Manager for metro New York City.
We hire superstars, not resumes. Do you bring your all to everything you do? Do you have a passion for constant personal growth and love challenges? Are you self-aware and high integrity while also being great at building rapport with others? Do you want to be part of a high performance team? If you answered yes to all these questions, let's do this. If not, we wish you the very best, but please don't apply as this is not a fit.
Good Start Packaging's mission is to help organizations eliminate the 31 million tons of plastic packaging that enters landfills each year. We do that by finding sustainable, plant-based alternatives to traditional food packaging. We supply restaurants and other organizations throughout the U.S. from our warehouses in New Hampshire and California. We're passionate about making a positive difference in the environment while growing a successful business.
- Provide our clients and prospects with the highest level of consultative sales service to help them find the best food packaging for their needs.
- Strategic outbound sales to new prospects in New York City.
- Respond to inbound inquiries with quotes and product information.
- Follow up with new clients by phone and in person to ensure satisfaction.
- Proactively solve problems for our clients
- Collaborate with marketing and customer service teams to add value to our clients' experience with our service.
- Proven ability to manage a sales pipeline and achieve goals
- Highly ethical, detail and service oriented
- Strong work ethic and get it done attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and business writing skills
- Track record of reliability in previous positions
- Professional demeanor- (plays nice with others.)
- Passion for protecting the environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to learn about sustainability issues and form connections in the industry
- Variety- As we're a young company, we wear many hats and welcome employees who take initiative to help in other areas of the business.
- Friendly, open, team atmosphere
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K including company match
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you're interested in the position and will make an excellent candidate. You will not be considered without this.