- Aardvark’s products provide a sustainable, alternative solution to plastic straw use.
- Made in the USA with about 30 percent more material than other paper straw brands
- Aardvark's durable straws help reduce plastic pollution by decomposing in just 45-60 days.
- All Aardvark products, being made of paper, are naturally degradable and will compost with no added chemicals or harmful dyes used in the manufacturing process.
- One of only brands that is BPA-free, food safe, and FDA/EU compliant
- Aardvark straws are endorsed by The Lonely Whale Foundation, Plastic Pollution Coalition, Surfrider, One More Generation, 5 Gyres, Hannah4Change, and more.