This item is discontinued and replaced by sku 191619813 which is the same size.
Paperboard folding boxes are one of the most popular types of food packaging in the industry. These Bio-Plus Terra II unbleached kraft compostable paperboard takeout containers are the next level in foodservice packaging. They are made from 100% recycled paperboard with at least 90% post-consumer content. The non-GMO FlexSHIELD lining is an aqueous coating which acts as a barrier against grease and moisture.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 49 oz Fluid oz capacity
- Stackable for maximum storage
- One-piece design, no assembly or lid inventory
- Leak resistant, withstands sauces and gravies
- Retains heat & vents steam
- Microwaveable for reheating only
- Certified compostable by BNQ
- Coated with Cascades Sonoco's FlexSHIELD
- Moderate heat-lamp tolerance
- No fluorine-based grease-treatment chemicals
- Made in the US from US & Canadian materials
- Top Dimensions: 8.5" x 6.25" x 1.875" Height
- Bottom Dimensions: 7.75" x 5.5"
|Quantity Per Case||200|
|Case Weight||20.00 LBS|