Paperboard folding boxes are one of the most popular types of food packaging in the industry. Bio-Plus Terra II unbleached kraft compostable paperboard takeout containers are the next level in foodservice packaging. They are made from 100% recycled paperboard with at least 90% post-consumer content. The non-GMO FlexSHIELD lining is an aqueous coating which acts as a barrier against grease and moisture.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 26 fluid oz capacity
- Stackable for maximum storage
- One-piece design, no assembly or lid inventory
- Leak resistant, withstands sauces and gravies
- Retains heat & vents steam
- Microwaveable for reheating only
- Certified compostable by BNQ
- Coated with Cascades Sonoco's FlexSHIELD
- Moderate heat-lamp tolerance
- No fluorine-based grease-treatment chemicals
- Made in the US from US & Canadian materials
- Top Dimensions: 5" x 4.5" x 2.5" Height
- Bottom Dimensions: 4.375" x 3.5"