Director of Marketing
Good Start Packaging's mission is to help organizations eliminate the 31 million tons of plastic packaging that enters landfills each year. We do that by finding sustainable, plant-based alternatives to traditional food packaging. We distribute them to restaurants and other organizations throughout the U.S. from our warehouses in New Hampshire and California. We're passionate about making a positive difference in the environment while growing a successful business.
We've grown revenue over 60% per year for the past three years and are having a fantastic 2018. We need help to keep up with demand in this fast growing green segment of the packaging industry! We have an immediate opening for a full-time Director of Marketing in our Bedford, NH office.
- Manage optimization of Good Start Packaging’s website in accordance with latest cutting edge standards for content, technology and layout.
- Develop and manage social media strategy
- Ensure up-to-date product information within the online store
- Create email newsletters and blogs
- Develop marketing materials to assist Sales in selling into key foodservice channels
- Ensure that existing customers are aware of new products as they are introduced
- Manage third party web developers doing special projects
- Manage digital advertising budget across multiple ad channels via outside agency
- Must be a recent Hubspot user
- Highly ethical, detail and service oriented
- Comfortable analyzing large data sets and making actionable recommendations
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Cloud and social media
- Strong work ethic and get it done attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and business writing skills
- Track record of reliability in previous positions
- Professional demeanor- (plays nice with others.)
- Passion for protecting the environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to learn about sustainability issues and form connections in the industry
- Variety- As we're a young company, we wear many hats and welcome employees who take initiative to help in other areas of the business.
- Friendly, open, team atmosphere
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K including company match
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you're interested in the position and will make an excellent candidate. For information about Good Start Packaging, visit www.goodstartpackaging.com.