The lids fit on quite tightly, so if you have customers who want to throw the box in their bag, the lid would most likely stay on and not spill the contents. These are also great for caterers who travel a lot, since they are the most secure style of containers to go.
By using compostable plastic deli containers made from corn plastic (Poly Lactic Acid) you can cut out the toxins and switch to a material that is natural and healthy to use – for you, your customers, and for the environment! Demonstrate your values and show your customers that you care about them and the environment.
Features of PLA Deli Take Out Containers
- As light and strong as plastic
- Designed for stackability
- Handles food temperatures up to 110 degrees
- Perfect for grab 'n go foods like fruit, salads, and sandwiches
- Not meant to be microwaved
- Store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight
- Certified biodegradable by BPI