These 16 oz compostable hot cups are made from NoTree™ 100% bamboo paper, a renewable resource that doesn’t require trees being cut down. Perfect for serving cold beverages like juice, soda or iced drinks. Your customers will love the fact these are 100% compostable and include no plastic or waxed lining. These cups have a bio-lining made from corn which prevents leaking and condensation. Not microwaveable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from 100% rapidly renewable unbleached bamboo fiber.
- 100% compostable in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility.
- Lined with PLA, a compostable biopolymer made from corn.
- No wax or plastic lining.
- Conforms to all FDA guidelines & ASTM D-6400 Standard.
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Product Dimensions: 3.54"L x 3.54"W x 4.96"H
Pairs with lid CUL-CS-12F sold separately.
NOTE: Cups do not include stock World Centric print. Your designs are printed on blank containers.
Contact our custom printing specialists to request a sample and learn more.