These compostable lids with straw holes are made of a biopolymer from corn grown in Nebraska. The manufacturer offsets all the carbon emissions from the production and transportation of these lids.
Fits 32 oz World Centric clear cup CP-CS-32.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" D x 0.3" H
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.